Thai Family Link Association & Family Link for Recovery Foundation
Good Governance & Transparency
Thai Family Link Association and
Family Link for Recovery Foundation
Thai Family Link's role is to enhance the capacity and performance of the mentally ill. They support education, development and knowledge of psychiatric rehabilitation of the mentally ill, for the patients, their families and their local communities.
The Thai family Link Association has been established in order to Help patients with psychiatry in dealing with
problem faced better and have a strong awareness of values and their potential. under the association's
objectives as follow:
1. To disseminate the knowledge about mental illness to the people living with mental illness and general public.
2. To promote the potential of the mentally ill and their family as well as empower them.
3. To reduce stigma and discrimination against people living with mental illness.
4. To promote an honorable values and cultures among its members and the society at large.
They have also adopted mental health programs from abroad. Translated mental health programs into Thai language and adapted them for use in Thai communities.
Thai Family Link Association received the National Award Year 2013
October 21, 2013 - Thai Family Link Association received the National Award Year 2013 for an organization with outstanding social activities in National day of Social Welfare and Thai Volunteer ceremony event held by Ministry of Social Development and Human Security at Impac National Exhibition Center, Muang Thong Thani. The award was presented by the Prime Minister.
Friends for Mental Health Care Magazine
The magazine for those with psychiatric disorders, and individuals with an interest in mental health and psychiatry. This year is the 13th years operating under the purpose of the magazine are as follows.
1. To disseminate knowledge about mental health and psychiatry.
2. To intermediate the exchange of experiences with mental health problems.
3. To strengthen and support the potential mental health problems.
4. To advocate on behalf of those with psychiatric disorders.
The stories and experiences of patients and their relatives were transcribed and compiled into an article educating academic, legal, and professional treatment from psychiatrists, mental health professionals and activists from abroad.
The cover image, which is drawn by mental health patients every books. There are many readers getting both knowledge and encouragement to fight on when the reader is encouraged to fight so the authors will be encouraged to fight as well.